MG is the new closed multideck with maximum visibility and optimum product preservation that can be installed even in the most demanding environmental conditions.
- Positive closed refrigeration with frameless doors.
- Multi-deck cabinets designed with energy savingsin mind, but with full visibility of the product, while improving its preservation
- Available with frameless simple and double doors for vertical multi-deck cabinets. The absence of frames will increase visibility, improve the impact of merchandising and increase the profitability of the vertical multi-deck cabinet (sales/m2)
- Koxka’s range of closed vertical multi-deck cabinets achieves savings that range from 53 and 67% of the REC.
- The temperature of the multi-deck cabinet can be adjusted to display meat, fish, deli food, dairy products, vegetables, fruit and fourth range products Available in 2 heights, 4 widths, 5 modulations and with promotional headers. Also available with simple or double door and different handle options.
- Maximized product visibility
- Frame free doors: single & double glass
- Toughened Low E glasses
- Inside closures to ensure energy saving
- Non metallic hinges with stainless steel appearance
- Security profile on the edge
- Reinforced canopy lighting. “ICE lighting”
- Corner plinth
- Lamp protection in shelves
- Promotional end case (any case module 2, 3, 4 can be used as promotional end case)
- CO2 (R744) as refrigerant
- Ethylene Glycol / Water mixture as refrigerant